BKK

This is a very long post with a lot of pictures, most of which are of my face. =D *not ashamed*

Went to bangkok for 7 days. Ikr where got people got bangkok 7 days one.

But instead of the usual platinum pratunam area, we hung out at other places this time

 




This is the first time I'm staying on executive floor!













Sylvia forced me...



I know. The question is 'Do you guys even leave the hotel room????'









 Tumtum. Unforgettable





Here is where you find all the good looking Thai instagram people...





The answer is 'no... we hardly left the room'



I like that I am slightly fat. really.










Soju + Yakult and refillable popcorn

I love tomato cream sauce, I love crab meat, I love angel hair pasta, and fish roe.





 JAvenue at thonglor.




There was a black out and we're like 'cool this is like NOX dining in the dark cool'












Red Velvet waffles








































Officially the best sushi place I have been to.





Crepes and co
Top 10 on trip advisor
but it was so so only.




I practically skipped my way towards KFC,
after which we had a very gratifying meal of 2 pcs chicken plus green curry rice




Stand alone beauty salon.


Rooftop gym.




Ended off with a full body scrub at healthland.


After which sylvia left and I was on my own for the last two days.



Met gong for a bit, we talked about what happened to us the past year
He got promoted *clapsss* and is may be moving to Seattle end of this year.
He's always wise, rational, unhurried and the best person to discuss problems with.

We exchanged two of our favourite books.












I did botox and mesofat on the 6th day and concussed till the next day.
And that sums up my bangkok trip.


Grilled chicken thighs chopped and cut, added into my tomyum pork broth soup,
with sticky rice + Big bang theory on my laptop.