How I survived 5 days without CONTACT LENS SOLUTION in Bali

Yeah okay, I really need to talk about this shit.

I realized I had forgotten to bring my contact lens solution when I was at changi airport.

I told myself, okay later when I check in, I can get that at Watsons or Guardian.

Checked in, boarded the plane, reached Denpasar airport.

HOLYSHIT I FORGOT ALL ABOUT MY CONTACT LENS SOLUTION.

Quickly walked around the airport to try to find shops that sell,
but no convenience store or marts sell them.

Okay, so I told my driver to stop at Optical shop when he sees one on the way,

HOLY GRAIL ALL OPTICAL SHOPS SELL ONLY SPECTACLES.

Do Balinese NOT WEAR CONTACT LENS????

I wanted to shoot myself, I brought nail polish, nail polish remover, hair dryer, 4 books,
2 different brands of face toner, and I DID NOT BRING CONTACT LENS SOLUTION.
(I did not bring my specs too, I brought my spectacles box but not my specs)

It's like agony x1000

I finally stopped at a shop and settled for moisturising eye drops.

While on the way to my hotel, I googled
 'IS IT OKAY TO SOAK CONTACT LENS IN EYE DROP?'

Apparantly it is not okay because it will cause some deposit on the lens which is not good for your eyes.

My last resort was to soak it in bottled water,
then when I wanted to wear it, I would lubricate with eye drops before putting them into my eyes.

YEAH SO DIRTY BUT WHAT CAN I DO.

Surprisingly, my eyes were not dry and not red and I did not experience any irritation from soaking
my lens in water.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I ONLY USED BOTTLED WATER, meaning they are sealed until I
open them to use.

Of course this is not advisable, but now you know.