MOCA Bangkok - Museum of Contemporary Art



During my short stint of time staying in Bangkok, I took a morning off and wandered to the Bangkok Museum of Contemporary Arts MOCA. This is by far the most interesting museums I have ever been to! And I thoroughly enjoyed the art pieces and the environment, I could go on for hours!

 It was a weekday morning, so the place is pretty quiet, spotting just a few visitors here and there. 

MOCA is a 6-storey building filled with thousands of work by local artiste and a small section of international collections, which I believe switch from time to time. These are about 15-20 of my favorite pieces and installations, there are many more you gotta go see for yourself! Amazing!




























































MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART
Tuesday - Sunday
Closed on Monday
10am-6pm
Ticket priced at 180 baht
Can buy straight at the museum