Katanashi


Katanashi at 77 Boat Quay
THIS THIS THISS Tuna Cutlet tataki. Be still my heart!!!




Tataki
Is used to describe fish or another meat that has been seared on the outside and left raw in the middle. 

My first encounter of half-seared tuna was in Maldives, where I discovered my tremendous love for tuna.

Here at Katanashi, I found inexpensive Tuna Tataki deliciously complemented with pickled tartar sauce. 

I thought beef was my favourite meat, but maybe I'm wrong.




Next dish we tried was the KFC - Katanashi Fried Chicken
It is ordered by per piece and it is quite small.
Tasty, smells good.


Potato Croquette with Camembert cheese 
the creamy beige cream-cheese when you cut open.



 Okonomiyaki Omelette.



Potato with mentaiko, butter and seaweed.


 Grilled chicken wings.
With plum powder on the side.
The Katanashi Fried Chicken has more kick.



Fried sweet potato in honey mayonaisse.
Great last dish to finish off with.

Please try the Yuzu Shochu.


 Can't wait to bring everyone here!!!