Irodori Japanese Restaurant

Had Irodori a la carte buffet at Riverview Hotel w Jo.
It was so so so good.
Sashimi was fresh and abundant,
the garlic fried rice was goddamn yummy,
yakitoris were tantalizing,
mentaiko grilled prawn, freshly prepared sushi,
ok basically everything was good.

But do take note that although it is a buffet, the portion is really small.
Like when you order garlic fried rice, it is literally 2 spoonfuls of rice,
And when I ordered 2 portions of mushroom, the below came.



But no complaints! I love food coming in small portion,
because this way, I can try variety instead of gagging myself to death trying to finish something I ordered.

It was about $45 person but I don't quite remember exactly how much!
I can't wait to go back again!!!!




Irodori Japanese Restaurant
Riverview Hotel Singapore  382 Havelock Rd, Singapore 169629
6737 2002