A warm goodbye to M2

Dear M2 peeps, 

Yup, here's my goodbye email to all of you! You girls are the reason why I love coming to work! 
(Although I also love Rudolf the weird, Jaryl the regular, Valerie the tiny, Alexsalma the pretty, 
Alexsalma's brother Blair the cutie, Brian the one who likes charmaine, Dong En the mushroom head, 
Ethan, Edgar, Enzo, Edith's brother, Joseph the very tall one, all the cute Chloes, and many many 
others) 

I can't express how much you guys and the kids brighten up my days and weeks! No matter how tough 
or tired the day gets, or how serious a mistake I commit, I am always able to pull through the day 
positively with all your help and encouragement. 

You guys are some of the kindest people I know, always eager to help, encouraging and not in the least 
bit condescending. Thanks for all the happiness and laughter in the past few months. May we all find 
meaning in all that we do, and lead a happy meaningful life ahead! 


And yes, I WILL COME BACK WITH FOOD. I WILL INFORM MY ARRIVAL IN ADVANCE
SO YOU GUYS CAN ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET. Okie! That's all. *flying kisses* Best 

Regards from the forever pretty, kind and cute Chloe Kua