Astana Kunti Pool Villa


Astana Kunti Pool Villa
Seminyak


where we were bedridden after the descent from Mount Agung.

I was just lounging in the pool with my personal butler cooking and delivering noodles 
to my poolside, with drinks, and cigs all lit up.


Dream bed.




Dream pool.

The water was surprisingly clean and well-maintained.
There was jacuzzi jet at the sides and no leaves or whatsoever in the water.




My waterproof handphone pouch




Dream bathroom.

LOOK at da more than ample space for makeup and skincare.


From the bed, it's just one step into the pool.
And on the other side is breakfast lol.
Good for lazy people.




Sighhhh











Curtains down, too sunny for breakfast.



Devastated to leave,
I must come back again,
for Astana and for the steak at Scratch.

I love the balance on this trip, the mountain, water, and greens.
And of strenuous activities + lazing around.