First pay treat!

My first pay treat came really late. But better late than never!
I busted my budget this month and I only saved 25% of my pay.
I ought to be ashamed.

But laaadidaaa, food and tummy satisfaction comes first. 
I can worry about my money later.


This has been my recent most frequented eating place for the comfort food.

 





With tyc who treats me really badly,
but whom I still take as a friend unconditionally. sigh.
Life is as such.



They have really good smelling and tasting calamari.
It is just so good even without any sauces.


And this is nuff said.
Comfort food to the maximum.



I didn't really like the chicken...


The must orders at Five & Dime has got to be:
- Mentaiko pasta
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Shoestring fries
- Calamari

No more postings of Five & Dime for the rest of this year.