First-pay treat!

It was the first time yc ever awkwardly ask 'Later before we eat can i take a picture first?'
I asked 'Why?'  -- because he always roll his eyes at me when i take pictures of food.

And he said "Because this is a historical moment, it's your first pay treat."
HAHAHAHAHA
I was halfway through my awwww and HE QUICKLY added on 
"But you ought to be ashamed of yourself that this is the first time you are treating me."

oKay, moving forward:




Yeahhh, we went to IRODORI, again. 
I know I am hopeless for jap food but well, at least I ate different things off the menu this time round!

Oh this was the bomb!
Soft-shell crab Handroll with very crispy seaweed, 
minimal amount of rice and a generous dollop of Mentaiko. 
Exactly the way I like!

Tea pot soup & Garlic butter fried rice

Signature Mentaiko grilled prawn

They have the best and freshest buttery swordfish. 

Beef steak with Enochi mushroom