Wow'14 BBQ night - Saturday well spent


Team WOW 2014 BBQ night

Being in team wow led me to me to a bunch of interesting and fun individuals.
And there is no better way to get to know someone better when you have a common project to work towards.

Meiling turned out to be a very good friend to have, 
where we had fun together and cried together, 
and aspire together to work towards our career goal and be in the same office some years down the road.

I also met my current boss, who was our mentor then. 
I just think that the right things fall into place when it's time.



Looks slightly psychotic in the photo above, but #letmebe










And check out this bicycle and treadmill submerged in Jinny's pool - 
Highlight of my day!

It was a great Saturday night, well spent with feasting on sumptuous food and lots of laughter.