I said Yes to the love of my life!




Back-date to 6 November 2017


As I am writing this, we have been engaged for 3 months now. 
Very Happily yes!

Err if you know me I am not one who thinks about marriage much 
nor have thoughts on proposal or wedding and stuff like that. 
I mean I never thought I was ready and a lifetime commitment to one person is INTENSE.

But he is really the best in every way.
 I think have met enough people and dated enough guys to know what is good and bad,
and when I say best, this is an irrefutable fact I know for sure. 

About 2 months before I met Wilford, I thought hard and actually typed out a checklist of what I wanted in my partner, he fulfilled EVERYTHING so it was truly a dream come true!

Here it goes, I wanted someone attractive, someone whom I would feel comfortable with, charming, dress well, classy, have good manners. Respect, protect and honour me. Have a willing heart and mind to listen. Interested in my thoughts and dreams. Like the same food. Sex must be good. Someone who is driven, one who strives to be the best version of himself physically, mentally and financially. Someone who solves problems, not walk away from them. A playmate, and team player in building a happy life together. Someone who makes the relationship a priority. Someone with high emotional intelligence. Above all, I wanted someone who would do anything and go to great lengths to make me happy. LOL now it sounds like a job posting. 

Of course at the very start, I also wrote that - if I expect all these, I must first be all these.
I think this is the golden rule to attract what you want into your life and show that you are ready.

Apart from qualities, I think chemistry plays a big part too,
and our chemistry and connection was quick, instant and through the roof!

Sure, in our time together, there have been times where I was annoyed or he was annoyed at some little stuff but these has never changed the qualities that attracted me at the very start. 

He is always the sweetest, most loving and endearing person who gives me most comfort, holds me when I am mad, never let me go to sleep sad or angry, makes me laugh so much, always hear about my day and give thoughtful comments and encouragement, puts me to sleep in peace, always ask if I have enough money to spend lol, and so much more. 

-----------

Your existence in my life made everything more meaningful and purposeful.
I am so blessed to be able to have you and your time.

Sometimes, I think that even a lifetime together is not enough time to be together.
That's how much I like us. 

Looking forward to be your wife and enjoying every stage of our life together.
I love you, Wilford Tse.






He proposed privately at a playground near his home in Hong Kong.
We were both crying like mad, it was the most perfect proposal to me because everything felt right.

Wedding Bands check!



When we met I asked - where have you been all my life?
He said - I am here now

The inner of our wedding bands are engraved "I am here now"
I love it because it's particularly meaningful, to only us!